Author of the The 4 Hour Work Week
Discover some of the main elements of Tim's 4-Hour Workweek with this 21 Minute book summary.
• Learn key elements from Tim's book • Understand the concepts in 21 minutesView on fastertomaster.com
Starting out as a remote worker? Top tips influenced by Tim's 4-Hour Workweek.
• Develop a routine • Work location • Use the 2 hour rule • Work towards a goal • Self reflectView on medium.com
Making Tim's 4-Hour Workweek work for you. Thoughtful reflections from a remote worker.
• Facing your fears • Benefits of good SOPs • Analysing your rateView on linkedin.com
Understand how to be able to work remotely including how to convince your boss to let you do it.
• Learn about a script that can help convince your boss to let you remote workView on zapier.com
Convincing your boss to let you work from home, step by step.
• Prove how you can be productive working from homeView on hackerparadise.org
Embrace set routines: Ideas, tips and tools for home working.
• Create routines • Think about your workspace • Stay physically healthy • Learn about travel cachingView on carryology.com
Discover how to design your ideal remote office. Read Tim's ideas about how to sit comfortably and increase productivity.
• Office design can increase productivity • The importance of investing in the right chairView on tim.blog
Any question? Ask Tim anything.
We are collecting 50 questions for Tim. Post yours!Don’t worry - we won’t spam you. We hate spam emails as much as you do.