Founder of Doist
Amir shares his remote working tips.
• The benefits of moving towards asynchronous communication • Changing response time norms is positive • Shift towards blocking out time for deep workView on medium.com
Working in a remote-first way might be as significant a paradigm shift as the industrial revolution.
• The move to remote working means that people will be able to get quality work wherever they live • There can be mental health issues related to homeworking • Writing down your thoughts can make you a better all-round thinkerView on eu-startups.com
Be inspired by Amir talking about the benefits and challenges of remote working.
• New startups should focus on profitability from the beginning • Products should be charged for even if they are not quite ready • Mental health challenges regarding remote workingView on podcasts.apple.com
Discover tips from the best remote companies globally including Doist's 'first principles' way of thinking.
• Leave the office based ideas of best practice behind • Learn more about the 'first principles' way of thinking • Benefits of having a global vacation policyView on doist.com
Async isn’t just for remote teams.
• What is asynchronous communication? • The problems with real-time-all-the-time communication • You still need synchronous communication tooView on doist.com
Amir predicts that the future of work will be remote.
• Access to talent is the biggest opportunity of remote work • Flexible working aids a positive work-life balance • Remote work can break-down gender barriers • The importance of having clear boundaries between work and life.View on chiefexecutive.net
Listen to Amir talk about the history of Doist and the benefits of remote working.View on effectivefounder.com
Any question? Ask Amir anything.
We are collecting 50 questions for Amir. Post yours!Don’t worry - we won’t spam you. We hate spam emails as much as you do.